Go To Radon Solutions Inc. is currently developing a full online store which we anticipate being complete and live before the end of October. In the interim please contact us directly for a no obligation quote on any products and services you require specifically tailored to needs.
We provide all the products and services necessary to test for and/ or fix elevated Radon levels such as:
- Short and Long Term single use dosimeters (test kits)
- Short Term Test Kits
- Long Term Test Kits (Recommended by Health Canada for Radon Testing from 3-12 months. Simple and accurate, our selling price of $55.00 is all inclusive (except tax) and includes:
- one Health Canada/ C-NRPP approved Alpha Tract Detector
- clear instructions
- prepaid and addressed shipping envelop for you to to mail the unit to a third party independent lab once the test is complete (min of 91 days)
- lab analysis of the device
- custom report to you by the lab
- There are no hidden fees with our fully Health Canada/ C-NRPP approved test device kit, everything is included, please be careful if shopping around as some sellers do not include lab fees or shipping to the lab.
- If you need us to ship you the kit to you that cost will be applied at checkout and is dependent on your location but will be less than $15.00 ensuring our kits are cheaper than the big box stores!
- If we ship the test units to you anywhere within Canada the total cost will be less than $70.00 direct to you for any urban location! If you buy a test kit at the local Calgary big box store the cost will be $34.82 plus $40.00 giving a total of at least $74.82 (please see the pictures taken on Oct 25 at a Calgary location)! Please note that there is nothing wrong with the kits that they sell we are just pointing out how the total costs compare.
- No mater where you buy your kit please make sure it is a C-NRPP approved kit and make sure you know the total cost. Please contact us if you have questions.
- The installation of a Professional Grade and calibrated Continuous Radon Monitor to measure and diagnose in real time Radon levels in all types of buildings, we use the Sun Nuclear 1028 XP CRM.
- Do it Yourself Installation Kit’s with all the hard to source Radon materials for a typical mitigation installation (Radon Fan, Manometer, connectors, sealant, etc.).
- Full installation services provided by our fully licensed and insured C-NRPP Radon Technicians (testing and mitigation)
- Consulting services beyond free basic advice
No job is too small our big for Go To Radon Solutions Inc., we have the expertise, tools and equipment to provide the highest value Radon testing and Mitigation solutions in Calgary, call or email us today for your free no obligation quote.